We’re reimagining our claims service to better help our customers by putting them at the centre of everything we do. We understand the stress claims can cause and truly care about the outcomes we create. That’s why we’re happy to introduce ClaimCare, a bold new approach to our claims service. It includes delivery promises, lifetime guarantees and much more that ensure we’re meeting the needs of our modern customers.
“Helping people is the reason we’re here,” said Neil Weir, Vice President of Claims at Gore Mutual. “With ClaimCare, we’re on a journey to bring customer centricity to our claims services. We want to take the already great service that we provide to our customers and insurance broker partners to the next level.”
As part of the development of ClaimCare, we met with a number of insurance brokers and different vendors to map out the end-to-end experience that customers have during the claims process in order to see what was working well and where there’s room for improvement.
“Mapping the customer experience from the claims side was incredibly beneficial,” said Weir. “It has allowed us to gain a clearer understanding of where the positive points are and where the pain points are in the claims process and helped us design a strategy that will allow us to take care of our customers the way they want, beginning to end.”
Here are some highlights of ClaimCare.
1. Right Away Pledge – We promise to get back to customers the same day and get their claim moving right away – even during severe weather events.
2. Dedicated ClaimCare Advisors – Our ClaimCare Advisors are here to help customers when they need us the most – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’re not a call centre, which means that if you need to make a claim, the same ClaimCare Advisor will guide you through the entire process so there are no surprises.
3. ClaimCare Tracker – Claims can be complicated and it’s our job to manage all the moving pieces from start the finish. Our ClaimCare Tracker provides regular updates to keep customers and their insurance broker up-to-date on what’s happening every step of the way.
4. ClaimCare Concierge – If a ClaimCare Advisor is busy helping another customer, our ClaimCare Concierge team can provide immediate answers to everyday questions from customers and brokers about coverages and more.
5. Certified ClaimCare Network – Our Certified ClaimCare Network is ready to help customers repair or rebuild. We’ve selected these trusted experts because they’ve consistently met our high standards for service, speed, quality and workmanship. This is why we guarantee their work for as long as a customer owns their car or home.
6. ClaimCare Mobile Response Team – When disasters happen, our ClaimCare Mobile Response Team is on the ground taking care of our customers and helping with their immediate needs by providing emergency funds for food, accommodation and more.
“We’re excited for the opportunities that ClaimCare will present,” says Weir. “Our Claims department already has a 97% claims service satisfaction score. With ClaimCare, we can do even better.”
Learn more about ClaimCare here.